Arrowhead Photo | Conroe Cake Smash Photographer - Montgomery - The Woodlands

Let's Party!

Dinosaur Cake Smash
Cake Smash sessions are seriously my favorite children's photography. I get to see the little babies grow into toddlers, their personalities starting to shine through. It just makes my heart swell! I have designed so many custom cake smash sessions over the years. I thought it would be fun to share some favorites. 
Shabby Chic Cake Smash for girls
All of my set-ups are custom designed. The cake and decor are included in my package. All you have to do is provide the clothing your child will wear! It's so easy!
Monster Cake Smash for boys
 My children's photography studio is located in downtown Montgomery, TX. Just 30 minutes from Conroe and less than an hour from The Woodlands. I offer studio sessions and outdoor sessions. Each one is unique!



Garden Party Cake Smash for girlsLike this outdoor garden party cake smash. I used all her favorite stuffed animals from home. Or this vintage travel theme cake smash. His party was Mr.ONE-derful, so I continued that theme for his birthday pictures. I can do just about any theme or color scheme.

Houston Cake Smash Photographer
Depending on your taste, I can also plan a party themed cake smash in your favorite colors. I love how classic and timeless these are.

It's important to me to capture all the best moments. The fun of a cake smash is the genuine reactions from that sweet treat. Look at these funny faces! What a treasure to look back on the innocent joy of your little one! Many of my birthday babies have been coming to my studio since they were in their momma's tummy.
The Woodlands Cake Smash Photographer
Unicorn Cake Smash for girls

Outdoor classic cake smash
My focus in photography is the first year. It is truly a wonder to witness a tiny newborn baby grow so much in just one year. I am so grateful and excited each time I am chosen to go on this adventure!  
Sesame Street Cake Smash
Being one of Houston's best cake smash photographers is the most fun I have ever had "working." Creating these images is my life's work and I'm so glad they will be passed down and live forever.





Arrowhead Photo is a family portrait studio serving the Houston area!

Arrowhead Photo offers both newborn studio photography and outdoor family photography in Historic Downtown Montgomery, TX and proudly serves Magnolia, Spring, The Woodlands, Conroe, Cypress, Tomball, Kingwood, Montgomery, Pinehurst, Splendora, New Caney, Humble, Navasota, College Station, Adine, Alief, Humble, and Atascocita areas. If you are in the Houston, Spring, The Woodlands, Cypress, Tomball, Atascocita or the Conroe area. Please explore this website for more information on photography offered by Arrowhead Photo in your area.




Comments

Popular Posts