Houston Texas Cake Smash Photographer

Valentine's Day First Birthday Party | Magnolia, Texas


As a children's photographer, one of my greatest joys is watching the little newborn babies I photograph, grow up. One of my favorite sweethearts is turning two. She has grown so much! Here is a look back at her first birthday party, at the family's home in Magnolia, Texas. She had the cutest dessert table. Everything was DIY by her Mom. I was so impressed! 


Earlier in the month, I had the pleasure of photographing her cake smash session, also in a Valentine's Day theme. She loved her rosette swirled cake and was joined by her favorite Cuddle + Kind dolls. Happy 2nd birthday sweet girl! I can't wait to celebrate your birthday today! Look for my next birthday party blog, coming soon. Click here to see more Cake Smash Sessions, photographed my my portrait studio in downtown Montgomery, Texas. 

Return to Home


Arrowhead Photo is a family portrait studio serving the Houston area!

Arrowhead Photo offers both newborn studio photography and outdoor family photography in Historic Downtown Montgomery, TX and proudly serves Magnolia, Spring, The Woodlands, Conroe, Cypress, Tomball, Kingwood, Montgomery, Pinehurst, Splendora, New Caney, Humble, Navasota, College Station, Adine, Alief, Humble, and Atascocita areas. If you are in the Houston, Spring, The Woodlands, Cypress, Tomball, Atascocita or the Conroe area. Please explore this website for more information on photography offered by Arrowhead Photo in your area.



Comments

Popular Posts