Photography Studio Makeover

Photography Studio Makeover - Part 1

Happy New Year everyone! I am the MOST excited for 2020! Putting this studio together is something I have worked toward for so long. It feels great to fulfill my vision.

This was a fun time lapse video to make! My husband works out of town often, so we only had this last weekend before New Years's to get some heavy lifting done. My biggest fail as a photographer is that I can't hang anything straight to safe my life! My husband, David, is my official hanger of pictures, curtains or anything else. The studio space is only about 16 x 20, so I need to make the most of every inch. Watch us assemble a shelving unit, posing stool and hang curtains in what seems like just a single minute. Thanks Go Pro!


Since I wrote the above, I ordered this amazing sofa for the studio! I cannot wait for delivery day! It should be here in 2 weeks. This part of the studio is going to be a white and grey room for casual lifestyle photography, for those who like the style but prefer not to be photographed in their home. This mid century modern sofa was the perfect piece to create a cozy, beautiful space perfect for maternity, newborn, and milestone photography sessions. I will also decorate the space seasonally for themed holiday studio sessions. SO.MANY.PLANS!




In part 2, which I've only just started to film. You'll see me bring in more props, hang backgrounds and the place will start to look like a photography studio. Next on my list are to have some signage made and decide on some sample pictures to display. Hope you are enjoying following along! Once I have everything up and running, I'll be having a grand opening week special! 




Arrowhead Photo is a family portrait studio serving the Houston area!

Arrowhead Photo offers both newborn studio photography and outdoor family photography in Historic Downtown Montgomery, TX and proudly serves Magnolia, Spring, The Woodlands, Conroe, Cypress, Tomball, Kingwood, Montgomery, Pinehurst, Splendora, New Caney, Humble, Navasota, College Station, Adine, Alief, Humble, and Atascocita areas. If you are in the Houston, Spring, The Woodlands, Cypress, Tomball, Atascocita or the Conroe area. Please explore this website for more information on photography offered by Arrowhead Photo in your area.



Comments

Popular Posts