Houston newborn photography studio

Arrowhead Photo, A Family Portrait Studio coming 2020.

For the last 10 years or so I've slowly been working toward a goal. In January 2020 my dream of opening a commercial studio location are coming true! I could not be more excited to start this new chapter. I can only attribute the success of this business to my stubborn tenacity, persistence and the support of my husband, family, friends and clients. I am so grateful for all of the families who have allowed me to capture their memories over the last 10 years. Some of you have been with me since the beginning. Thank you! Thank you for staying with me as I learned and grew both in business and in my art. The coming year is bringing excited new things to Arrowhead Photo. I look forward to better serving you from..... THE STUDIO, located in the Steedmont Building, historic Downtown Montgomery, TX at 208 McCown St. Suite 103.  

Steedmont Building
Steedmont Building, Montgomery, TX
My neighbors in the building include:
The Westmont Gallery & Boutique
E-volution PC
Who I can personally recommend to fix your computer problems!
Serenity Salon 
The Modern Skein
The prettiest, colorful little yarn shop.



Over the next few weeks, I'll be posting some fun transformation pictures and videos so you can watch me makeover my photography studio! The studio will be designed for newborn photography specifically. I will also photograph older babies, first birthday sessions, toddlers, maternity photography sessions and small family groups in the studio. I will still be offering outdoor family photography for larger groups and in-home sessions. To view samples of any of these photography sessions. Visit my homepage.

BEFORE
photography studio makeover
 photography studio makeover

Here is where my business lived before, my guest room. This is about mid -level organized. I've seen it better and I've seen it worse. We redecorated and then I promptly filled it with stuff and now it is out of control! The Studio is about an 16x20 space. Right now it is just an empty room. I'm so excited to see it all come together!

Follow along on Facebook and Instagram @arrowheadphoto_tx for information about my Grand Opening week coming soon!




Arrowhead Photo is a family portrait studio serving the Houston area!

Arrowhead Photo offers both newborn studio photography and outdoor family photography in Historic Downtown Montgomery, TX and proudly serves Magnolia, Spring, The Woodlands, Conroe, Cypress, Tomball, Kingwood, Montgomery, Pinehurst, Splendora, New Caney, Humble, Navasota, College Station, Adine, Alief, Humble, and Atascocita areas. If you are in the Houston, Spring, The Woodlands, Cypress, Tomball, Atascocita or the Conroe area. Please explore this website for more information on photography offered by Arrowhead Photo in your area.

Comments

Popular Posts